Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What a day

Yesterday Nathan and I skyped for the first time. It was really good to see him. It will be a month since he's been gone next week. We talked for about 2 hours. N was in a bad mood but I got him to show Nathan how he can stand up now and he sat for a little while. I cried when I saw Nathan. I didn't think I was going to but when I saw him I just missed him so much. We had a really nice talk and then he had to go to dinner. When I left (I have to go to Sara's house to use her Internet) it was raining and depressing and I cried again because I miss my husband. My tears of sadness quickly dissipated though when I saw that I got my first ticket. Yep. I got a parking ticket. Apparently there is odd/even parking in effect and I was parked on the wrong side of the road on the wrong day. Wow. There weren't even any other cars parked on the street. How in the world am I supposed to remember which side of the road is odd or even? Lame. It's only $15 but still! Nathan and I had a date this morning for about 30 minutes. He is so gosh-darn-good-looking. :-) Nothing else has really been going on. I love my job, I am glad I only work part-time though. I'm excited to start gathering things to send to Nathan for his birthday and Christmas. I'm afraid they aren't going to make it by Christmas but I don't think he will care if they come a few days late. This will be N's first Christmas! I hope to video tape it so Nathan can watch. I just wish he could actually be there. N won't remember anyway and I think first Christmas's are overrated anyway ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you got to see him! Sorry about the ticket though :( What kind of job do you have?

    ReplyDelete